CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEVADA CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS HAVE CHANGED AS OF 8-1-2000.
STATE COLLECTION AND DISBURSEMENT UNIT
PO BOX 98950
LAS VEGAS, NV 89193-8950
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENTS MUST BE MONEY ORDER, CASHIERS CHECK, OR BUSINESS CHECK AND PAYABLE TO SCaDU. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
1. Name (first, middle, last) of person responsible for paying child support
2. Social Security Number of person responsible for paying child support
3. Child support case number, if applicable
4. Name of custodian (first and last name of person receiving the support)
5. Company name and the telephone number, including area code
6. Amount withheld for each employee
The Clerk's Office will not give out information regarding specifics on any case. For inquiries please contact the District Attorney's Office, Child Support Division at (775) 782-9881.